This Cookies Policy (“Policy”) explains what cookies are, how we use them, and your choices regarding cookies when you visit our website at https://www.blacklabdigital.co.uk/ (“us,” “we,” or “our”).
1. What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
- To provide essential functionality on our Website.
- To analyze and improve the performance and usability of our Website.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To show you personalized content and advertisements.
3. Your Choices
You have the right to choose whether to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.