Tips for Digital Marketing for SMEs
Being based in Otley, Black Lab Digital works with a variety of businesses. All different sizes, from small start-ups to medium-sized enterprises that need help taking themselves to the next level, each business presents a unique challenge. However, their marketing and digital tools don’t have to be that complicated just tailored.
With the above in mind we’ve developed some top tips to for those first steps in helping to get your marketing inline, no matter on what industry you operating in:
- Evaluate – take a step back and think what your objectives are. What are you trying to achieve and what are the timelines associated with those objectives
- Review – what are you currently doing, what’s working, what’s not and what could be improved
- Competitors – highlight 2-3 main competitors, understand what they’re doing better than you and what you’re doing better than them
- Team – understand what skills are already present in your team. Whilst team members in SME’s are generally very adaptable, the teams are generally small so it’s important to know what’s within and outside of your capabilities
- Engage a team like Black Lab Digital – we bring a fresh look to your business and your problems. Not can we develop creative solutions, we also look at ways of making your business more efficient using technology and fresh ideas to help you meet your objectives
Marketing for small and medium-sized businesses isn’t always just about ads, websites and emails, sometimes having a team you can rely on from the outside to review and advise can really add some thrust to meeting your marketing objectives. That’s where Black Lab Digital come in to help bring marketing and consultancy advice to small to medium-sized organisations.