Yes, we're hiring. Have you
got the right stuff?
At Black Lab want to be a relaxed and flexible place to work. Need to work from home or visit the dentist? Don’t worry about it, life happens. Since forming Black Lab, we’ve built the business on trust with both clients and staff.
Based in Otley, just outside Leeds, we have our own dedicated office that’s there to use as much or as little as you want. We might not be city centre but we have plenty of free parking, fast roads and public transport links so chances are you won’t be sitting in queuing traffic to spend a day with Black Lab.
So why should you be
interested in work with us?
• Away days – we’ll look to have a day out of the office at least once but hopefully a few times a year. This is time to have a laugh, reflect and have a few beers. All on us, of course.
• Christmas – it’s a long year, so we like to give a bit of time back; depending on how it all falls, you may find you get a few extra days leave. Oh, and we have a party.
• Lunch treats – we like to get out from time to time to have a beer and something to eat, or we order in. We’ll let you know so your mum doesn’t have to make your sandwiches on that day.
• Work hard during the day – get your work done and more during the day. We don’t want you to stay late.
• Taking on new challenges and responsibilities – we’ve always had an agile mind, adapting to overcome obstacles. To do this, learning new skills and techniques is essential.
• Having an input – we want people to speak up to enhance what we’re doing. Just because we do it one way doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the correct way. Be part of developing our processes.
• Profit share – it’s simple, if the business has a good year, this should be reflected to our team members.
• Half day Fridays – we’re in pursuit of the 4 day week, we’re not quite there yet so we’re committed to the 4.5 day week. At 13:00 every Friday we down tools. There’s no impact on pay, holiday. It’s on us. FOC.
• Holidays – at Black Lab you get 25 days plus the extra days we give at Christmas as well as Bank Holidays. Oh, and you get an extra day for your birthday. We also insist on cake for your birthday, don’t worry we’ll bring the cake and candles.
• Flexible working – whether you’re wanting to work from home a few days a week or you’re looking to be completely remote we’re happy to find a way that works for all. If you have commitments such as child care, we can find a solution that works for you.
• Dogs – we’re dog friendly, Basil is often in the office and available for cuddles and pats.
We’re on the look out for a PPC Manager that can walk the walk. Someone that can manage and improve PPC campaigns across Google and Microsoft ads. The role will cover paid search, shopping, display and remarketing so having a solid grasp of these tools as well as being a good communicator will be key.
Love data? Love making a difference? Know SEO? You could be just for us. You’ll be joining our Head of SEO, supporting them in delivering client work and also helping with new prospects.
Client services Manager
Are you great at understanding the detail and breaking it down for those that don’t have the time or knowledge? Can you seek out an opportunity and build relationships whilst been super organised? You might just be the one for us. We’re on the lookout for someone who can help manage clients and work flow to ensure a smoothly delivery of projects across a range of clients.
Think you might want to join us? But don't see a job here for you? Drop us a line. YOu might just be our kinda person.
Fill in the form below. We’ll get back to you no matter what.